Compact portable Microohmmeter IKS-5 is designed for rapid measurement of low electric resistance to direct current, mostly of contact resistance of high voltage breakers and disconnecting switchers. The device allows measuring electric resistance of low-inductive circuits of machines and instruments in the range from 1 to 10000 microohm.
Microohmmeter is developed on modern hardware components, and includes a microcomputer unit and an integrated analog-to-digital converter of high resolution, thus removing power line frequency interference (tested at the distance of 5 meters from the line of 500 kV), the device is easy to operate and practically requires no maintenance. The device is placed into the rugged welded case made of aluminium alloy, bears impacts and rough usage.
The device is designed to be used at electric power enterprises, electric lines, electric generating stations and electric power substation, as well as at electrified railroad substations.
- Price list
- Measurement of low electric resistance to direct current, mostly of contact resistance of high voltage breakers and disconnecting switchers, as well as of low-inductive circuits of other machines and instruments in the range from 1 to 10000 microohm.
- The least weight (0,9 kg) and dimensions (145х102х55 mm) among industrial microohmmeters
- High accuracy (in the range of 1…1000 microohm absolute basic error does not really exceed 1 microohm)
- Testing wires with silicone insulation, which don’t lose flexibility at the temperature of up to -50 °С
- Battery supply; connection to power line and electrical ground is not required. Simple verification procedure – devices with useful life of 10 years easily provide claimed accuracy
- Big calibration interval of 24 months
|Range of the electric resistance being measured||1...10000 microohm|
Permissible basic relative error of measurement does not exceed
|±(0,2+0,01(10000/R-1))%, where R is a measured value of resistance, microohm|
|Uptime, not more than||5 sec|
|Time of one management, not more than||2 sec|
|Time interval between measurements, not less than||4 sec|
|Dimensions of the device||145х102х55 mm|
|Weight without testing wires, not more than||0,9 kg|
|Visual, digital and four-digit indication of the measured resistance value|
|Power supply of the device is autonomous, from accumulator battery with available capacity||1,3 ampere-hour|
|One battery charge is enough for conducting not less than||200 measurements|
|The device is supplied with a battery charger, intended for charging the accumulator battery of the device|
|Measuring device with accumulator battery - 1 psc.|
|Long testing wires, 12 meters long – 2 psc.|
|Short testing wires, 3 meters long – 2 psc.|
|Test probes in the form of “alligator” type clips with the grip width of up to 35 mm - 2 psc.|
|Test probe of plug-in type - 1 psc.|
|Charging and power feeding device – 1 psc.|
|Operational manual and passport - 1 psc.|
|Bag for carrying the device and accessories - 1 psc.|
|Plastic case - 1 psc.|