Three-phase voltamperemeter and phase meter
Number in State Register: 58639-14
Voltamperemeter and phase meter VFM-3 is designed for simultaneous measurement of effective value of three phase and three phase-to-phase voltages, value of the strength of three alternating currents with simultaneous calculation of active, reactive, full power in the circuit, measurement of frequency and phase-shift angle between phase and phase-to-phase voltages, between currents and voltages, as well as for displaying a vector diagram of the voltages and currents in three-phase systems.
The device has a built-in function of an electrical energy meter.
The device can be used for complex tests of generators protection, transformers, electric lines, in CT and VT circuits, in setting up phase-sensitive relay protection schemes, for checking whether electrical energy meters are connected correctly.
- Price list
- Uactive three-phase and three phase-to-phase voltages, V
- I in 3 circuits, A
- P (W), Q (VAR), S (VA) power factors
- ƒ, Hz
- φ between Uf и Ul
- φ between I and U
- The most compact and the lightest (0,3 kg) of all modern 3-phase voltamperemeters and phase meters.
- All main results of measurements are shown simultaneously on 4.3” color display and vector diagram is displayed.
- The device makes it possible to check whether one-phase and three-phase electric energy meters are connected correctly and there is no unauthorized tampering with their operation, owing to the function of electric energy calculation.
- The device measures alternating current forces within the range 0…30 A without break in circuit. Absolute error does not exceed ±1 mA in the range of 0…50 mA.
- The device measures phase-shift between voltage and current, among others when the current is less than 50 mA. Absolute error at the current from 50 mA and more is within the range of ±1 degree, at the current of 15 mA it is not more than ±3 degree.
- The wires should be plugged into the measuring unit when the device is carried in the bag. To switch on the device it is not needed to plug in the wires, you should just open the bag.
|Measurements range of:|
|effective value of AC voltage, V||0...460|
|effective value of alternating current force, A||0...30|
|phase-shift angle between voltage and voltage, current and current, voltage and current, degree||-180...+180|
|active (reactive) power, W (Var)||0...13800|
|voltage frequencies and alternating current force, Hz||45...65|
|Limit of permissible relative error of measuring|
|effective value of AC voltage||± [0,2+0,01(Uk /Ui -1)]% ± 1 lsd|
|effective value of alternating current force||± [1+0,005(Ik /Ii -1)]% ± 1 lsd|
|voltage frequencies and alternating current force||± 0,1%|
|Limit of permissible error of measuring phase-shift angle between voltage and current (at voltage not less than 30 V and current strength not less than 100 mA), degree||± 1|
|Voltage channels input resistance, MОм, not less than||1|
|Opening of magnetic circuit of the clamp meter, mm||8 ± 0,5|
|The device determines the sequential order of phases in a three-phase system|
|Power supply by four accumulator batteries or batteries of size||АА|
|Continuous work time from fully charged accumulator batteries with the capacity of 2500 milliampere-hour||8 hours|
|Weight without accessories, not more than||0,3 kg|
|Weight with accessories||2,5 kg|
|Dimensions of carrying bag, not more than||280х225х240 mm|
|The device is intended for operation in the following conditions:|
|ambient temperature||-20...+55 °С;|
|relative air humidity (without condensation of moisture)||not more than 80 % at 25 °С;|
|atmospheric pressure||84...106,7 kPa;|
|Indication of the measured values on the LCD colour screen with diagonal 4.3" and resolution||480х272 pixels|
|Measuring device - 1 psc.|
|Clamp meter with a wire for connection - 3 psc.|
|Test probes in the form of “alligator” type clips with the wires for measuring voltage - 4 psc.|
|Power supply unit - 1 psc.|
|Operational manual and passport – 1 psc.|
|Bag for carrying the device and accessories - 1 psc.|
“Standard” kit can be supplied with additional accessories.
|Test probes of an “alligator” type with jaw width of 4 mm - 4 psc.|
|Test probes of plug-in type - 4 psc.|
|Lengthened test probe of an “alligator” type, 125 mm long - 4 psc.|
|Lengthened tweezer probes, 125 mm long - 4 psc.|
|Lengthened test probe of a “prick” type – 4 psc.|